Re: [linux-tr] 2.2.1 + turbo ISA

Ok here's the deal, Linux warn about using non-intel motherboards.  An Intel
motherboard will have some chips on the board labelled as such.  If you don't
see "Intel" on some of the bigger chips, then it's not an Intel motherboard.
Some of the "crappier" boards that have VGA built-in, steal main memory for
their use, resulting in weird and wonderful problems that can only be solved by
placing oneself in an asylum.  Otherwise, disable the built-in VGA and install a
brand VGA card (doesn't have to be expensive either.)  Hardware incompatibility
problems arise more often than people might think, especially when hardware is
now becoming so "smart."

begin:          vcard
fn:             Chris Piechowicz
n:              Piechowicz;Chris