Re: [linux-tr] Problems with Kernel 2.2.3ac-4 and TokenRing PC-Card

Gilbert Ramirez writes:
 > The different shared RAM addresses between 2.0.x and 2.2.x is normal. The
 > ibmtr driver now reports things a bit differently. Paul Norton assured me
 > that ibmtr is behaving correctly in regards to that.

2.0.x reported the shared-RAM address starting at the writable part of
shared-RAM, whereas there is a readonly part before that and that is
what 2.1.x and 2.2.x reports.

Say it ain't so, Gilbert.  Ethernet?  Eewwwwwww....

 > --gilbert

According to the reference manual, ret-code 34 means "Non-valid
adapter transmit buffer length defined."

Frank, could you send me all the tr0 messages in syslog when this
occurs?