[linux-tr] Token Ring Testing Software

Does anybody have any token ring test software that I can run on a network to check the compliance of a adapter driver.

Peter & I are working together to get the PCI driver working and I would like to throw a lot of test frames at the card across the network  to see if the driver will handle possible ring conditions / errors.

This doesn't necessarily have to be linux software, dos, windoze etc would be fine.

I would think that the IBM networking guys must have this type of stuff in their test center, the question is will they be nice and let me have a copy ?

Mike Phillips
Linux Token Ring Project
http://www.linuxtr.net