Re: [linux-tr] Token Ring Testing Software

This maybe just be a general question but i need to ask it here and a
network guy at school. For some reason with my isa turbo token ring card i
only get a max 5k/s in and like 400 k/s out. Now i take it that it could be
from 1 or two things.

1) This school has a dual t1 one going in the other going out and the one
going in is just maxxed out.

2) Or my card is set up wrong. ie) i'v tried playing around with lanaidc but
that just causes system conflicts.

so i'm just wondering if my card is set up wrong what can i do in lanaidc or
any other program is config it so it comes in faster, that is if it is not a
bandwidth prob.

thanks
mike