Re: [linux-tr] ibmtr driver hangs on boot with no network connected

I'm FAIRLY sure that some code was added to prevent this in the 2.2 kernels.
So it should stop and wait and retry later on to open the ring.  Check the
patchlist on linuxhq.org/com/something and read through the changelog.  It
should be in there changes to ibmtr.c.

Paul would be the man on this one.  So you get something from him at the same
time you get this, trust him. :)

Mike

--
"If no one out there understands, start your own
revolution and cut out the middle man." - Billy Bragg