[linux-tr] Resend: tr0: bad OPEN response: fe -Reply

Markus,

> olympic.c v.0.1.8
> tr0 IBM PCI TokenRing Card at I/O 9000 MMIO C8819000 LAP C881B000 using > IRQ10
> 1 IBM PCI TokenRing Card found
> tr0: bad OPEN response: fe

Erm, According to the docs you can't get this error message.  Which could point towards some memory allocation and/or reading error.

> Any ideas how to debug this or what the error message means?

Can you change #define OLYMPIC_DEBUG from 0 to 1 and re-compile the driver, re-load it and send me the output.

Mike