Re: [linux-tr] ibmtr driver hangs on boot with no network connected

Once upon a time (around Mon, May 10, 1999 at 05:16:25PM +0200 i think)
Paul Norton told me :
> I did add code to correct this.  It should time out after a few
> attempts to open the adapter.

	If i load the driver as a module, it gets initializied to recognize
the card. Now it loops therein until the timeout. Back to 2.0.x my machine
crashed horrible when at this time i tried to remove the module (like, some
instruction pointer was hopping in the module around and i removed the floor).
Is this also corrected in 2.2 ?

best regards,
	Markus
--