Re: [linux-tr] linux hangs when tr-plug is removed

Once upon a time (around Wed, May 12, 1999 at 05:26:35PM +0200 i think)
Paul Norton told me :
> There hasn't been a change in that part of the code for several months
> now.  I don't suppose you got an Oops out of it?

	No :( The last line in the logs i get is

May 12 11:08:05 enrblrt01 kernel: tr0: New ring status: 20

	Is there some kind of debugging i can turn on to get more info out of
it for you ?

best regards,
	Markus
--