[linux-tr] Forcing detection -Reply

Good Question, but then the only adapters I have (IBM) are a bunch of
old 16/4s, a Turbo 16/4 and a LANStreamer (Don't even ask about the
'streamer.)  The code says to default to 16 Mbps, but autosense if it
can.  I think I remember reading someplace that Auto's have a problem
being the first adapter on the ring, but I sure don't see that with
the Turbo.  I'm sure there's probably a bit set somewhere that we can
clear to tell it not to autosense.  Let me check the Book...