Re: [linux-tr] Web Site Updates

At 03:11 PM 7/22/99 -0400, you wrote:
>DJ Barrow has updated the modified source routing code with a couple of bug fixes and beautifying, the new patch and tgz are available from the web site.

Will have to try this, for certain.

>Is the patch being used in anger by anybody,

Don't quite know what you mean.  I can say for certain, that despite current problems with it, it's existence is enough to ameliorate any possible anger, and I _WILL_ get the confounded thing to work, or perish in the attempt.

I was under the impression that this was a patch for the 2.2.10 kernel.  Is this the case?  Or are all of those .rej files (one per hunk...) in the source tree (/usr/src/linux/.....) due to an inappropriate kernel?

Was there / is there an olympic chipset patch for the 2.2.5 kernel?

Wes Will
SIUC CASA/OCAP
"We've  heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could
 produce the 'Complete Works of Shakespeare'.  Now, thanks to the
 Internet, we  know this is not true."
	-Attributed to Robert Wilensky, University of  California