Re: [linux-tr] IBM Auto LanStreamer MC 32

Last time I checked the PC Server 500 was a pure MicroChannel machine, has the same
planar as the 9595. The only network card that I could get to run was (shudder) ethernet.
At least with slackware. It's an IBM PS/2 Adapter/A for Ethernet UTP/AUI. runs off the WD
8013 driver. Sorry Luck Eh?