[linux-tr] Olympic driver not SMP safe -Reply

The smp not safe comment in the driver is ony there because I didn't specifically put anything in the driver to deal with smp issues. But, there shouldn't be anywhere in the driver where smp becomes an issue.  The driver, by design, is extremely re-entrant and every value is stored relative to the card, not the driver.

As for Jean-Yves problem, I would suggest removing the dj barrow patch, it is a patch to improve the source routing code, nothing else.  I

Mike