Re: Problems with xmit ret code: 22

Hello Jose,

> [...]
> especification. I have proved another chipset, the Apollo VIA VT-82C586,
> that I think support 5V especification and the xmit error still appears.
> [...]

   I'm sorry to hear this. Hopefully Paul Norton will come up with another
bright idea. I use a 3COM 3C619 in a comparatively old Tulip machine at
work, and have no problems with it. Even the IBM ISA 4/16 I used before
worked fine until our Network-People did something to the NAUs, which
prevented me from accessing certain Novell-Servers afterwards. They
thought it might have been the MAC address, but were unwilling to help
any further, what with Linux on my office machine being my own initiative.

   Eddi
--
     email: ehramm@dk3uz.hh.provi.de  -  AMPRNET: dk3uz@db0hht.ampr.org
               Linux/m68k, the best U**x ever to hit an Atari!