IBM 16/4 TK card

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the IBM 16/4 TK card, shouldn't I see the
lights flashing on the card when the computer boots?  I'm trying to setup an
IBM card on RH 5.0 without success.

The lights don't flash when booting, and my /var/log/messages seems to
complain about not finding the 'tr0' module.  (I'm at work so sorry I can't
include the exact message.)  I don't understand why it's trying to find
'tr0' because I thought it should be loading the module 'imbtr'?

Any ideas?
Marco