[linux-tr] Unknown Command Encountered

Not the most talkative list on the net.....

I guess that there is no archive for this list, since I haven't received so
much as a "Go to Hades.  Go straight to Hades.  Do not pass "GO".  Do not
collect $200." in response to that part of my recent query (late last week).

I had hoped, though, to hear from _someone_ in regards this error.  Has the
"Unknown Command BE encountered.  Unknown Command 01 in arb." error never
before appeared in the annals of history?  Is this uncharted territory?
Have I already gone where no Geek has gone before?

Enquiring minds want to know.....need to know, in fact.  We've stopped
having any fun at all over here, and could seriously use a bit of help.

Wes Will, PPG*
SIUC CASA/OCAP

(*"Paid Professional Geek")

"We've  heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could
 produce the 'Complete Works of Shakespeare'.  Now, thanks to the
 Internet, we  know this is not true."
	-Robert Wilensky, University of  California