Re: [linux-tr] Compiling w/o recompiling the kernel. *newbie* -Reply -Reply

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get back into Linux yet (been busy and don't
have it entirely set up yet), but thank you for the help. Now I just need more
free time! Argh....

Steve Fox   8?)
http://w3.rchland.ibm.com/~sjfox (IBM Intranet)
http://pcxtreme.org (External)